Conviction is my lifeblood.
I thirst for green tea & adventure.
Let's get coffee together sometime.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
- For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
Vampire Weekend - Reading Festival 2014
- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & the City
i’m about to become one of those people who hoards large jars of ethnic spices in the cabinet instead of those tiny ass mccormick bottles
Always feeling tired, smiling when required
Write another year off and kindly resign
person: why are you playing pokemon isn’t it a kids game